144 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
zun1989 says

You can face this matter in two ways!

If you love logos…bet on on high quality logos made with passion! Try to improve yourself and the market! Forget payment and see what happens! It’ll be a thrill!

Or…

If you only care for money…just submit 20 lame logos per day, that only takes 15 minutes (top!)...copy other authors from the market…flood the market with embaracing things thet will get us all out of chance and respect! (something like a desease)

I hope you do not join this last group!

Sorry to be so “hatefull”...anyway…for me it has been the hell of a ride! Totally worth it!

Keep some high standarts and join the troops!=)

Best regards
I agree with the first part. But i wonder sometimes that lets say i made a nice logo. I mean i see like 30 logos being uploaded a day lol. Mine will disappear in few hours lol. But i will aim for the first part! Quality over quantity! It will help me to improve as well.
1159 posts
  • Author had a File in a Mini Bundle
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Won a Competition
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Malawi
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
+2 more
chiccosinalo says

You can face this matter in two ways!

If you love logos…bet on on high quality logos made with passion! Try to improve yourself and the market! Forget payment and see what happens! It’ll be a thrill!

Or…

If you only care for money…just submit 20 lame logos per day, that only takes 15 minutes (top!)...copy other authors from the market…flood the market with embaracing things thet will get us all out of chance and respect! (something like a desease)

I hope you do not join this last group!

Sorry to be so “hatefull”...anyway…for me it has been the hell of a ride! Totally worth it!

Keep some high standarts and join the troops!=)

Best regards
I agree with the first part. But i wonder sometimes that lets say i made a nice logo. I mean i see like 30 logos being uploaded a day lol. Mine will disappear in few hours lol. But i will aim for the first part! Quality over quantity! It will help me to improve as well.

one time someone will search and find it.

144 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
zun1989 says

Thanks for the advices!

1731 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
gbs says

It’s not easy to get a logo sale. But when you get it, the feeling is great ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by