• Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has referred 1+ members
+4 more
realthing says

Realthing you worry about wrong things.
Iam not worry my friend :)

? ? ??? ???? ,?? ???? ?? ? ??????.

?? ????? ? Audiojungle ???? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ???? ? Videohive ????? ?? ????? ? ??? ????.

? ??? ??.....?? ????....??? ?? ????????.

413 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
realthing says

Realthing you worry about wrong things.
Iam not worry my friend :)

Ksanagrafw se greekglish dioti den anagnwrizei ellhnikoys xarakthres

Den anyshxw katholoy, apla katathetw kati poy parathrhsa. Oi audiojungle authors kanoyn follow se oloys toys videohive authors prokimenoy na trabhksoyn thn prosoxh toys

? ? ??? ???? ,?? ???? ?? ? ??????.

?? ????? ? Audiojungle ???? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ???? ? Videohive ????? ?? ????? ? ??? ????.

? ??? ??.....?? ????....??? ?? ????????.
479 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
+4 more
NeuronFX says

Following someone is not always used for following or self promotion either… for example I like to follow new authors so they feel welcomed and accepted in the community. When I started here a few months ago I really felt accepted, this was expressed through comments on my items and followers. If it wasn’t for the support of others I could have quitted.

How do you see this kind of gesture, do you see it wrong?

Obviously it depends on what followers mean to you…

- For some they just mean popularity - Others count it as a number, and the higher it is the better - Others would like to know what type of people are interested in their products and portfolio.

If you consider yourself as the last point, this can distract a bit your results. Although I don’t think there’s a way to see all the people that are following you, as you can only see the last 9 that followed you, thus you can’t really get a clear idea of the people following you and from where they come.

672 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
ZtarrZound says

Guess I wont be following realthing lol.

55 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
PerfectFX says

There are tons of reasons why people follow you. Don’t be jealous (I think this is a right word), if it has something to do with self-promotion :D Why not? Do the same instead of posting here a thread like that :)))

In the end, there are ones who follow those “big guys” with some big number of followers, but not 5 or 6.. or 1 (like in my case :D). Plus, in some cases, a big fan number somehow makes you want to check the stuff of that particular author.. Psychology, you know.. :) So, what’s wrong with that?

2131 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
urbazon says

I can tell you another reason for following (in my case) – sometimes I decide to follow a fellow author when I spot by a country-flag badge that we’re from the same country. Just to see what they’re creating. Or, as NeuronFX said, it can help someone to boost their confidence, to welcome them. There are plenty of reasons and I admit, some are more and some less “moral”, as you point out.

I’ve also seen a few followers appearing and disappearing, only to appear again among the new followers (just to be seen on my profile page). But, hey, if they decided that they have the time to click UNFOLLOW and FOLLOW buttons on a dozens of profiles just to appear at the bottom of our profile pages, let them be. Instead, I’d rather use that time to create new items…

479 posts
  • Won a competition
+4 more
NeuronFX says

I can tell you another reason for following (in my case) – sometimes I decide to follow a fellow author when I spot by a country-flag badge that we’re from the same country. Just to see what they’re creating. Or, as NeuronFX said, it can help someone to boost their confidence, to welcome them. There are plenty of reasons and I admit, some are more and some less “moral”, as you point out. I’ve also seen a few followers appearing and disappearing, only to appear again among the new followers (just to be seen on my profile page). But, hey, if they decided that they have the time to click UNFOLLOW and FOLLOW buttons on a dozens of profiles just to appear at the bottom of our profile pages, let them be. Instead, I’d rather use that time to create new items…

+1

by
by
by
by
by
by