2 posts Bdayh Premium WordPress Themes
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+4 more
Bdayh says
Hello , I’m new in themeforest and I need your feedback to get my template approved ; I have submit this PSD Template : http://www.bdayh.com/wait/01_home.jpg

and it’s rejected for this reason : “We’re sorry, your item Cherry Creative Wordpress PSD Template has not been approved for sale on ThemeForest. This is the reason given by our item inspector:

The overall quality of your submission does not meet our aesthetic and technical requirements and will need to be improved before being resubmitted. Unfortunately we’re not able to provide more specific feedback for your submission at this time.

Please consider taking some time to familiarize yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.”

waiting your feedback , Thank’s

54 posts
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
coatsrc says

hello and welcome!

So lets get started on your feedback….

Firstly, the first thing that I noticed is that your theme is insanely crowded there is virtually no spacing in-between elements. Secondly, your theme is off centered (weird open space on your right side) so open up your spacing between your boxes and use that space to space everything out.

You are also missing hierarchy, my eyes do not know where to look

Typography also needs a huge improvement; there appears to be more than three typefaces that you are using…

Color choices seem kind of bland and kind of everywhere. Pick your primary and secondary colors

Again check both your macro and micro spacing…its too hard and confusing on the eye

Basically this whole template needs some major reworking. You picked a hard category to submit to. PSD templates need to be pixel perfect and visually dynamic.

Your template has a grid it appears but again it is off centered and needs to be reworked. Check out information about the 960 grid system.

Take your time with this, do some research, and come back to it.

Hope this helps! Good luck!

47 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
zourbuth says

Make more space between the box.

by
by
by