• Greece
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
zefs says

I suppose a small raise of the rates would be great.

557 posts Fuel Your Web
  • Elite Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Europe
Pirenko says

People that earn (like me) think that the rates are low and the guys that pay think that the rates are high. Hummm… :?
I would say that the market/competition has been working for centuries and it will cnntinue that way. What I mean with this is that when a DECENT site appears to compete with Flashden the rates will go up. Oh yes, they will… :)

1549 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
dSKY says

flashcomponents.net is a total failure , I don’t consider that a competition…. Although they had a great potential to make it profitabile….

67 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
FlashGuruLTD says

Just out of interest why do you say flashcomponents.net is a total failure?

2485 posts Premium Scripts, Plugins and Themes
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Elite Author
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
+1 more
LucidStudios says
I would say that the market/competition has been working for centuries and it will cnntinue that way.

Yes, but competition in stock flash file is new and the idea of flash stock files has gained popularity after flashden’s success story and now sites which were against stock flash files like ultrashock.com are also now in this competition and hopefully from this competition we all will benefit in some way.

3072 posts
  • Won a Competition
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Romania
wickedpixel says

Yeah, power to the people! :D

1549 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
dSKY says

There interface in one of the worst I have ever seen , it’s very complicated to use , on the other side , flashden is designed almost perfectly , apart from the forum of course. And flash community here is great. flashcomponents didn’t built their site from the ground up , they just wrapped the new part around their oldsite. Competition should really take notice how this site is built…..

3402 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
+1 more
bobocel says

I would say with competition, people will have to choose between a website or another, as exclusivity is an important thing to consider when selling the files somewhere.

Since we’re close to 30k members, I doubt there will be any site that will even get close to be thought as competition. :D

This is my own opinion. I am curious to hear what other people think. :)

341 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Europe
OXYLUS says
There interface in one of the worst I have ever seen , it’s very complicated to use , on the other side , flashden is designed almost perfectly , apart from the forum of course. And flash community here is great. flashcomponents didn’t built their site from the ground up , they just wrapped the new part around their oldsite. Competition should really take notice how this site is built…..

Their interface it’s not complicated , it’s just different. Maybe, now FD is the best from the market regarding this type of activity, but with the rising of these simmilar sites only good can come for the authors who now have more places to sell their work and also, because of the competition, probably the rates will grow. FC is only at the begining, it has a few months, but who knows, maybe in a short period of time it will make a difference. It’s just my opinion, and I think you should see it from the author’s point of view, unless of course you’re a member of the FD staff.

Adrian

3402 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
+1 more
bobocel says

Their interface it’s not complicated , it’s just different. Maybe, now FD is the best from the market regarding this type of activity, but with the rising of these simmilar sites only good can come for the authors who now have more places to sell their work and also, because of the competition, probably the rates will grow. FC is only at the begining, it has a few months, but who knows, maybe in a short period of time it will make a difference. It’s just my opinion, and I think you should see it from the author’s point of view, unless of course you’re a member of the FD staff.

Adrian

Adrian, you guys designed/built it. ;)

I could give you a hint: your design is overloaded. Good luck though. I always loved competitions. :p

by
by
by
by
by
by