• Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Greece
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
4riS says

Hello,

I would like to apply for Payoneer Envato’s Prepaid Mastercard but i would like to know some information. First of all,what are the documents that payoneer ask to provide ( for example to send a copy of my identity ? ) Secondly,what are the cards rates ?

Thanks a lot.

445 posts
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • United States
Nissim_Payoneer says
4riS said
Hello,

I would like to apply for Payoneer Envato’s Prepaid Mastercard but i would like to know some information. First of all,what are the documents that payoneer ask to provide ( for example to send a copy of my identity ? ) Secondly,what are the cards rates ?

Thanks a lot.

Hey,

On the application page for the card, you will be asked to provide a national ID in the form of a driver’s license, passport, or national identity card. (In some cases, including random security checks, we may request that you send us a fax/scan of the ID).

Pricing and Fees vary between programs, which is why they aren’t listed on our website. A full list of Pricing and Fees specific to our program (Envato) will be available prior to submitting the application.

Thanks,

Nissim | Payoneer Community Manager | payoneer.com

1999 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Won a Competition
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
+4 more
bitfade says

sorry for hijacking but since the thread is about payoneer i’d like to ask Nissim a bunch of questions:

1. i already have a payoneer card but didn’t use for about 8 months (funds = 0), can i still load from envato ? would i pay the monthly fee for the months it wasn’t used ?
  2. can the same card be linked to multiple account ? i share another account with a fellow author so i’d like to link that one too.
  3. if not, can i request a 2nd card for the shared account even if i already have one ?
  4. money transfer between 2 payoneer cards is allowed ? if yes, what are the fees / limits ?

thx and, again, apology to thread starter.

445 posts
  • United States
Nissim_Payoneer says
bitfade said
sorry for hijacking but since the thread is about payoneer i’d like to ask Nissim a bunch of questions:
  1. i already have a payoneer card but didn’t use for about 8 months (funds = 0), can i still load from envato ? would i pay the monthly fee for the months it wasn’t used ?
  2. can the same card be linked to multiple account ? i share another account with a fellow author so i’d like to link that one too.
  3. if not, can i request a 2nd card for the shared account even if i already have one ?
  4. money transfer between 2 payoneer cards is allowed ? if yes, what are the fees / limits ?

thx and, again, apology to thread starter.

Hey,

To answer your questions:

1) Your account will not be cancelled due to inactivity. If left at a $0.00 balance for more than 60 days it may be temporarily disabled for use, for security reasons, however once you load additional funds it will be automatically re-enabled.

We do not charge monthly fees retroactively. If you have a $0.00 balance for any given month, we simply do not charge you anything for that month.

2) Yes, if you are the account holder of multiple affiliate/partner accounts, you can link them to the same Payoneer account (card).

3) Each Payoneer account may have only (1) active card. While we do technically allow multiple accounts, each will need to be linked to a separate partner/affiliate account (and have its own unique e-mail address). This is not recommended, however, it’s less efficient and more costly for you.

4) We do offer a card to card transfer service, for participating partner/affiliate programs. Both the sender and receiver must be members of participating programs for it to work. To check if you have it enabled, go to your online My Account page, under “Tools” and the option will be there if it’s enabled for your account. If not, feel free to contact your partner/affiliate program and request they enable the service.

The card to card service was introduced this summer, with an initial 3 month promotion of free transfers. Due to the outstanding feedback we received, we have decided to continue the promotion indefinitely, so there is no charge for card to card transfers.

If you have any additional questions or comments, feel free.

Thanks,

1999 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Won a Competition
+4 more
bitfade says
Nissim_Payoneer said
The card to card service was introduced this summer, with an initial 3 month promotion of free transfers. Due to the outstanding feedback we received, we have decided to continue the promotion indefinitely, so there is no charge for card to card transfers.
thx Nissim, what’s the transfer limit on card-to-card service ?
1999 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Won a Competition
+4 more
bitfade says

I got a reply from Envato support: as far as they know, the same card can be linked to a single Envato username and, since only one card per person is allowed, to get a 2nd card for the 2nd account i should request it using a different name

you know if there’s some solution to this ?

607 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Senior Reviewer
  • Blog Editor
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Forum Moderator
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
+9 more
Siddharth Reviewer says

Sorry about hijacking this thread again but I didn’t feel like starting yet another thread.

I’d like to know a little more about the bank transfer options here. Since Paypal is being an utter pain here, I’d like to move to Payoneer to receive my payments but the details are a little fuzzy to me.

I’ve also emailed Payoneer support so any input is appreciated. Nissim, if you see this, I’d really appreciate an answer, preferably through PM. Thanks!

110 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
  • United States
cartermatic says
Siddharth said
Sorry about hijacking this thread again but I didn’t feel like starting yet another thread.

I’d like to know a little more about the bank transfer options here. Since Paypal is being an utter pain here, I’d like to move to Payoneer to receive my payments but the details are a little fuzzy to me.

I’ve also emailed Payoneer support so any input is appreciated. Nissim, if you see this, I’d really appreciate an answer, preferably through PM. Thanks!

I sort of have the same question, how much is it and how difficult is it to transfer to a U.S. bank account?

445 posts
  • United States
Nissim_Payoneer says
bitfade said
thx Nissim, what’s the transfer limit on card-to-card service ?

The card to card transfer limitations are as follows: – $1,000.00 limit per 24 hour period – $5,000.00 limit per 30 day period – Limit of 5 transfers per 30 day period

bitfade said
I got a reply from Envato support: as far as they know, the same card can be linked to a single Envato username and, since only one card per person is allowed, to get a 2nd card for the 2nd account i should request it using a different name

you know if there’s some solution to this ?

A Payoneer card can be linked to multiple partner/affiliate accounts, however they all have to belong to the same cardholder. You cannot have other payee accounts which are not under your name be linked to your Payoneer card.

If you are a member of other partner/affiliate accounts that offer Payoneer as a payment method, you can link them to your already existing card, however if Envato allows you to have only 1 active account in your name, you will not be able to have multiple Envato accounts in your name linked to a single Payoneer card.

Siddharth said

Sending you an e-mail now with more details.

Thanks,

3 posts
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
  • Tunisia
NAYZO says

Hello, I would like to buy a theme here on themeforst, by my payoneer card, is that possible ? PS: I have a payoneer card atteched to my oDesk account thank you

by
by
by
by
by
by