1313 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Indonesia
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+2 more
canimalition says

Hey All Author, Payoneer have a new feature, that is receive payments directly to my bank account. What is the best choice, using the Card or receive payments directly to my bank account?

Please Help :)

194 posts Delivering Creativity !
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
kh2838 says

I think it’s pointless to send money to your bank account through Payoneer, since you can do the same thing directly from Envato.
Unless you have other sources of income and you want them together for a single withdraw operation.
Other than that, it’s a waste of time since you will double the waiting time for the reception of money. and also waste of money since you will double the commissions of the transaction.

1313 posts
  • Located in Indonesia
+2 more
canimalition says

I think it’s pointless to send money to your bank account through Payoneer, since you can do the same thing directly from Envato.
Unless you have other sources of income and you want them together for a single withdraw operation.
Other than that, it’s a waste of time since you will double the waiting time for the reception of money. and also waste of money since you will double the commissions of the transaction.

So, you suggest, using the card or transfer to local bank ? Note: my source income only from this marketplace.

455 posts
  • Located in United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

Hey,

Deciding between the prepaid card and worldwide local bank transfer service depends on what you personally require.

The worldwide local bank transfer service can be beneficial as it allows you to receive local bank transfers, in your local currency (for participating countries). The charge for this would be up to $10.00 per transfer (it may be less, again depending on the country). Processing times would be standard for bank transfers.

The prepaid debit MasterCard card does offer some great added benefits. Payments are loaded directly to your card, which can then be used at any location worldwide accepting debit MasterCard, which includes ATM cash withdrawals. Processing times are quicker than a bank transfer, being 2 business days for standard loads and up to 2 hours for immediate loads.

If you have any specific questions regarding a specific service, please feel free.

Thanks,

Nissim | Payoneer Community Manager | payoneer.com

1313 posts
  • Located in Indonesia
+2 more
canimalition says

@Nisim_Payoneer: thanks for quick respon about my question. I really appreciate it. :)

Ok, maybe i’m deciding to using the Card, but i have question, how long it takes the card until to my hand?

455 posts
Nissim_Payoneer says

@Nisim_Payoneer: thanks for quick respon about my question. I really appreciate it. :) Ok, maybe i’m deciding to using the Card, but i have question, how long it takes the card until to my hand?

Once you apply, it takes up to a couple of days for the application to be reviewed and processed (this is normally very fast, unless there’s an irregularly high amount of applications at the time). Once processed, you get an e-mail confirmation with shipping details.

In general, shipping is 7-10 business days for US card orders and 15-25 business days internationally (depending on your country and local postal system).

1313 posts
  • Located in Indonesia
+2 more
canimalition says

Any fee for this Card, maybe per month, maintenance or any information about the fee? :)

455 posts
Nissim_Payoneer says

There are fees associated with the card, yes. Fees may vary between programs, but if you select Payoneer you will see all of the fees listed at the start of the application (before you submit, so you can always cancel and then choose another payment method if you wish).

194 posts Delivering Creativity !
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
kh2838 says

So, you suggest, using the card or transfer to local bank ? Note: my source income only from this marketplace.

I am familiar with Payoneer Card, and I am satisfied. In any case, the Payoneer card is recommended, since it can serve for many other uses (Shopping on the net, ATM ’s Withdraw , Sending Money Online … ect).

1313 posts
  • Located in Indonesia
+2 more
canimalition says

I am familiar with Payoneer Card, and I am satisfied. In any case, the Payoneer card is recommended, since it can serve for many other uses (Shopping on the net, ATM ’s Withdraw , Sending Money Online … ect).

Any fee for this Card, maybe per month, maintenance or any information about the fee? :)

by
by
by
by
by
by