448 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

Thanks everyone for the great feedback! Indeed, for accounts set up as direct bank transfers (using our Global Bank Transfer Service), payments will be automatically transferred to your bank account once they are received from Envato.

Hey, it’s very nice of you to drop by from time to time and answer question, thanks :)

My question, i currently have Payoneer Master Card but can i somehow send all of my money to my local Bank i am apart?

Currently you’d have to choose to receive payments either to the Payoneer card or directly to your bank account. However we plan to add a global card to bank transfer service in the next few months that will allow you to withdraw your Payoneer card balance directly to your bank account in over 200 countries.

We’ll be making an announcement on our blog when it’s available, but I’ll also be sure to update any relevant threads here on this forum.

1107 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
+9 more
3alisha says

in over 200 countries. We’ll be making an announcement on our blog when it’s available, but I’ll also be sure to update any relevant threads here on this forum.

Lebanon, please :(

448 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

Lebanon, please :(

We currently support transfers to Lebanon via wire in USD, GBP and EUR, and also plan to have this supported in the card to bank transfer service :)

by
by
by
by
by
by