• Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Won a Competition
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
+4 more
bitfade says

i’m considering the idea…

it would be focused on actionscript visual effects, extreme code optimization, design patterns

thing is … i don’t really know if is going to be interesting for other devs/people
i mean, when i open such 3d here i’m often talking to myself…

or they end up with Tsafi threatening me coz i called him dude or nerd….

2671 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
  • Won a Competition
Chuckanucka says

I have a blog you can take over, its second on google for “Flash blog”, but I just don’t have time to work on it. PM me if you are interested.

4140 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Brazil
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
tsafi says
i’m considering the idea…

it would be focused on actionscript visual effects, extreme code optimization, design patterns

thing is … i don’t really know if is going to be interesting for other devs/people
i mean, when i open such 3d here i’m often talking to myself…

or they end up with Tsafi threatening me coz i called him dude or nerd….

:P don’t worry I forgive you, just challenge me with more math stuff ,but really those stuff you are talking abut such math, 3D, atc ,I don’t think AD is the place for that . This is why you feel so lonely in this matter since you don’t see here file on the top flash complex level (talking about template level) .

personal I don’t visit much blog`s but….. hey ….also I saw some of the class you submit here and for sure they are not for the ordinary flash dev`, you code on the fly many straggle with this :D

You can try with MPC I know he is looking to team up in a blog matter maybe this will save you time. Complex flash blog stuff are not that popular, at the end all they want is the source code and live example, less learning or understanding + you need the time for it, most blogs i see here by AD member they just been abandon in time and they use it just to promote there stuff at the end.

Looking foreword to visit your blog, and don’t worry ill trash you there also + with little sarcasm with respect of course :P

Good luck man

118 posts
  • Canada
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
mflow_n_shucks says

I’d be interested in it. Maybe stuff could be cool and stuff with some stuff that could teach me some stuff and stuff. And yeah.

// Shucks—

1999 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Won a Competition
+4 more
bitfade says
I’d be interested in it. Maybe stuff could be cool and stuff with some stuff that could teach me some stuff and stuff. And yeah.
yeah, some stuff like that

Looking foreword to visit your blog, and don’t worry ill trash you there also + with little sarcasm with respect of course :P
thx :nerdy:, i appreciate
7186 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Beta Tester
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
+1 more
doru says

go with the blog, you can put some advanced stuff in it and basic one, anyway you will end up being well known in the community, having exposure and clients and people who will just live they’re lives waiting for you to post some new awesome article. Eventually one day Angelina Jolie will pass by you’re blog. Reading all your stuff will make her realise that she found her twin soul or something, and you will found her at your door when you will be back from work. With the money she have, it will not be that hard to find were you live. So, yes a blog is worth it. Just don’t inform tsafi about Angelina when it will happen.

4140 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Brazil
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
tsafi says
Eventually one day Angelina Jolie will pass by you’re blog. Just don’t inform tsafi about Angelina when it will happen.

Man if I only had a clue what kind of weeds you Italian guys are smoking for sure that can help me a lot in inspiration matter. Still Angelina is not getting younger you know….

1999 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Won a Competition
+4 more
bitfade says
go with the blog, you can put some advanced stuff in it and basic one, anyway you will end up being well known in the community, having exposure and clients and people who will just live they’re lives waiting for you to post some new awesome article. Eventually one day Angelina Jolie will pass by you’re blog. Reading all your stuff will make her realise that she found her twin soul or something, and you will found her at your door when you will be back from work. With the money she have, it will not be that hard to find were you live. So, yes a blog is worth it. Just don’t inform tsafi about Angelina when it will happen.
cough … wife behind me …. cough
1660 posts
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Won a Competition
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
+4 more
flashedge says

Fabio I still have those domains parked, if you think they might be useful for a blog let me know. :)

8192 posts Community Moderator
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Moderator
  • United Kingdom
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Won a Competition
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Beta Tester
+4 more
MSFX Volunteer moderator says

you should defo go for it, I’d read it for sure :)

by
by
by
by
by
by