5888 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

Yes, it appears on statement. I wonder if we leave it without purchase, we can withdraw that $20? :D
No you can’t, I try that on one of Travis $20 give away :P . And i told this already but you thinking of money all day, it is bad for your karma man :P

Correction, all day and all night :P

911 posts Never trust a ballerina with a moustache
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Located in Australia Interviewed on an Envato blog Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
Carmen says

Hey guys! I’ve sent all Elite authors an email with the details, incase they are surprised by the $20 credit! :) If you can’t find the email, check your spam mail.

734 posts fifty_tons and CodingJack
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+5 more
50andJACK says

Thanks Carmen. Happy Birthday Envato :)

101 posts quanticalabs.com
    Power Elite Author: Sold more than $1M on Envato Market Has sold $1M+ on Envato Market and is now a Power Elite Author Has referred 500+ members Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
QuanticaLabs says

What will happen with that $20 if we don’t purchase the bundle?

2024 posts
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Contributed a free file of the month
+8 more
revaxarts says

I would bought the bundle without in any case but thanks Envato :)

3520 posts Ruben Bristian
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
KrownThemes says

You’ll purchase something else from it :)
501 posts
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Located in Greece
+8 more
steve314 says

Thanks Envato! Happy 6th Bday!

2541 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Located in United States
+9 more
CreatingDrew says

You can simply use the credits for something else if you choose not to use them for the bundle :)

1313 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Indonesia Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+2 more
canimalition says

This is so great bundle. :)

197 posts I'm a Husky Designer
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
designcrumbs says

I should hit elite within the next 24 hours or so. I’m going to be too late for the $20 and too early to take advantage of that 70% boost for non-elite authors… It’s bittersweet. :sarcasm:

by
by
by
by
by
by