1373 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
dekurvajo says

Probably this is not the first time, but i was not able to find any thread regarding this topic. I would like to know your opinions and maybe get an answer as well: Why the font’s prices are so cheap here, especially if i compare to other items’s prices? I know there is a tons of free fonts out there, but none of those fonts have the possibility to claim. I mean if a company want to use a font as his own, there is not too much possibility, except if they put they hand deeply in their pocket. I think what we started to talk here regarding the exclusive logos that also could works pretty well with the a fonts. If not better.

1373 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
dekurvajo says

Seems like if i start a thread at the night, there is no answer… Or this thread is not good?

177 posts
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
DragonSigh says

The first time when I was here, even before register I thought that the extended license means exclusive. Then I was disappointed realizing that it is not. This concerns not only fonts or logos, maybe some other categories should been expanded with new exclusive license, because I constantly see more and more topics on the forums in which people ask exclusive design elements for their studio or company. Themes with the exclusivity on ThemeForest can also be nice to make some cash.

But this is too obvious thing, I’m pretty sure that Envato already thought about it and there is a reason why the current policy such as we know it, whithout exclusive licenses.

1373 posts
+5 more
dekurvajo says

if there would be an exclusive license, that would means extended and standard licence should not be available for that item. The Author could change that if he decide. But once somebody bought a standard or extended one, he could not change back to exclusive anymore…

by
by
by
by
by
by