28 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • China
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
CGKOO says

I have found my item progress bar sometimes long, sometimes short…sometimes back to long…somtimes bagk to short. what is it doing? did anybody meet the same Phenomenon? :confused::confused::confused:

448 posts 1 stop solution of all Motion Graphics Needs
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
StrokeVorkz says
http://videohive.net/forums/thread/review-queue-waiting-time/112347?page=2#919047

please read MotionRevolver reply, he mentioned do not count and rely progress bar

28 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • China
CGKOO says

Thanks for repling, just hope it working well! :)

72 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
pxlzero says

I think they should remove it, it’s useless :)

2046 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
  • Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Beta Tester
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
+3 more
Creattive says

Although everybody said that it is not reliable anymore, here at my end it still works as it should. No jumping backwards here, and at 100% my item gets reviewed.

I don’t know if it has something to do with videohive marketplace or after effects category, but I cannot see those phenomenons.

A while back I had the issue that it raises in the very first minute to 60%, but from then on travelling slowly on to 100 so it still was a good indicator of when the file gets published.

423 posts
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Beta Tester
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
+2 more
vovkacg says

Although everybody said that it is not reliable anymore, here at my end it still works as it should. No jumping backwards here, and at 100% my item gets reviewed.

+1, it is working for me as well.

28 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • China
CGKOO says

I don’t know if it has something to do with videohive marketplace or after effects category, but I cannot see those phenomenons.

A while back I had the issue that it raises in the very first minute to 60%, but from then on travelling slowly on to 100 so it still was a good indicator of when the file gets published.

Thanks for following this topic, my project was re-sumbited, I am waiting the feedback from the reviewer, but the Progress Bar is jumping all the time, two days have passed, it is still jumping, It doesn’t work well for me!

387 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Colombia
weCREATEthings says

I don’t pay attention to the bar anymore. In my first uploads I was sure to check out that bar every hour or so.

But right now, each I upload a new item, I know that I have to wait between 5 at 8 days to get the mail with the feedback (approved or rejected)

But in general terms it works “well” for me, in the sense that I reload the dashboard every day and the bar normally gets longer, but never shorter. So, maybe your bar is crazy :)

28 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • China
CGKOO says

I don’t pay attention to the bar anymore. In my first uploads I was sure to check out that bar every hour or so.

But right now, each I upload a new item, I know that I have to wait between 5 at 8 days to get the mail with the feedback (approved or rejected)

But in general terms it works “well” for me, in the sense that I reload the dashboard every day and the bar normally gets longer, but never shorter. So, maybe your bar is crazy :)

yeah, It’s so crazy! LOL!

48 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
VolkanKutlubay says

I seem to be having the same situation. Interesting! On Friday my progress var was around let’s say roughly %80 and not it went down to %70 something. Weird! :)

by
by
by
by
by
by