22 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
NeutrinoTeam says

Hi,

I’m about to upload a new WordPress “launching soon” template. I would like to have feedbacks before my first submit. Please don’t spare with your criticism – if this is a bad template – I can handle it. http://www.neutrinoteam.com/envato/ignition/ Thanks
365 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
OrangeIdea says

Like the colors, but IMO you need to use pure white BG on it and change fonts.

105 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 50+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
ThemeFuzz says

Hi,

Personally , i do not like that you’ve used 3 types of shadow for the following : - percentage indicator - loading indicator - release time boxes

Best regards, Stefan

22 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
NeutrinoTeam says

Thank you both for the reply. I found your feedback very true. Besides that do you think it’s has what it needs to be a quality template? It has very reach option page and now i’m finnishing mobile&browser compabillity

437 posts here for love
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
nCrafts says

I didn’t like the typography. The fonts have rough edges. I like the concept and animation, though.

22 posts
+2 more
NeutrinoTeam says

Thanks! I will search for other fonts

by
by
by
by
by
by