403 posts
    Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has referred 1+ members
+4 more
realthing says

I would like to join the Tuts+ Premium but as I see there is no way to subscribe using my existing credit money that I have in my account. Its strange the fact that I can buy whatever I like in all the marketplace but I can use the money to subscribe in a sister website. Is there something that I can do?

5336 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Located in Canada Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

We don’t have anything in place for subscribing to Tuts+ Premium with your Marketplace account yet. However, a lot of people have asked for it, so I wouldn’t be surprised if we figured out a way to do it :)

403 posts
    Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has referred 1+ members
+4 more
realthing says

We don’t have anything in place for subscribing to Tuts+ Premium with your Marketplace account yet. However, a lot of people have asked for it, so I wouldn’t be surprised if we figured out a way to do it :)

I ll wait for it then ;)

27 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
DevPlus31 says

Me too :)

348 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
andrenavarre says

@KingDog I’d be subscribed if you did ;)

144 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market
+5 more
expressodesign says

Me too :)

by
by
by
by
by
by