43 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
Rachata says

I see some photos have both CC license and Request to license via Getty Images, Could I use those images in my live preview site ?

Thanks.

438 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United States
christopherjon says

No.

101 posts Live Long and Prosper
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 100+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
DryThemes says

Many authors have actual approval for using photos in their themes/templates from flickr photographs. So if you don’t have one, use just safe ones from flickr. And use them just in your DEMO. IMHO that’s safe enough.

105 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Located in Australia Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+3 more
ThemeChills says

You could also use photos from Envato’s PhotoDune marketplace – you’ll just need to leave the watermarks in place of course, but they are really good quality IMO.

43 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
Rachata says

Thanks a lot :)

by
by
by
by
by
by