97 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Located in Finland
+4 more
Smuliii says

I didn’t found any information about this so..

When I withdraw my earnings to PayPal what kind of message it will have? I ask this because I won’t withdraw my earnings to my own PayPal account so is there some message what connect me to payment, like username or email?

1236 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Helps us moderate the forums
+10 more
HarveyDesign Volunteer moderator says

You just submit the paypal address you want earnings paid into, thats it :) No need to login to the paypal.

You’ll get email confirmation when you submit the request to withdraw confirming it will be processed, then on the 15th of the new month you’ll get another email to the email used for your paypal account saying funds have been paid & you’ll get another email to the email used for your marketplace account confirming they have been paid. ;)

97 posts
  • Located in Finland
+4 more
Smuliii says

Maybe I didn’t explained well enough. I need to know when you receive money to PayPal account and you login to PayPal is there any message for that payment (like “Smuliii, here is your earnings from Themeforest”)?

Of course I could first withdraw money to my own PP account and then send those to the other PP account but this would be much easier. And I don’t have any access to that other PP account.

1236 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Helps us moderate the forums
+10 more
HarveyDesign Volunteer moderator says

Yes, when you login to paypal it will show you the payment. It will have a note like this -

“Envato Pay Commission – for March 2010” Which will be called “Envato Pay Commission” It won’t display your marketplace username though. ;)

97 posts
  • Located in Finland
+4 more
Smuliii says

Okay, thanks.

by
by
by
by