I have installed the Academy (wordpress) theme. I also imported the demo file. It is looking great, but I can’t get a piece of functionality to work on the ‘Plans’ page. For example with the ‘Beginner’ plan there is a button ‘Subscribe now’. When I click this, I am navigated to /plan/basic/ but that shows an empty screen.. This should be a checkout page I saw on the theme demo page.
What am i doing wrong?
Email the author and ask them – they know the theme best. Good luck
- Beta Tester
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Community Ambassador
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Was featured in a podcast
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
Hi remko, as Charlie kindly mentioned, you can interact directly with the author here. The link takes you to the item’s Comments section, where you can also browse previous posts for troubleshooting.
Simply leave the author a quick comment and he’ll gladly point you in the right direction. Good luck.
thanks. I contacted the author. issue closed
PS : My WP is a multisite Regards, Vincent