When I set a static page as my home page, all the formating on that page gets lost and content gets jumbled up. Yet the same page if viewed on its own is perfactly fine. ICan you please help me fix this.
See the two versions of the same pagehttp://www.cloughjordanpharmacy.ie/wp/welcome-to-cloughjordan-pharmacy http://www.cloughjordanpharmacy.ie/wp/ (this one gets jumbled up when I set the above page as the home page)
- Beta Tester
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Community Ambassador
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Was featured in a podcast
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
Hi sanjum27, this is a general open forum, you can interact directly with the author here. The link takes you to the item’s Comments section, where you can also browse previous posts for troubleshooting.
Just leave the author a quick comment and he’ll gladly point you in the right direction. Good luck.