No doubt it is. However, from a developers perspective, you can never be certain your piece of software is 110% secure. I guess I just have a different perspective on it ever since I managed an open-source project, and you know how those are.
Well, if it isn’t secure, don’t you think it’s best to be discussing it here, in plain sight of the developers and the community, instead of some closed IRC channel or email thread? Marketplaces like these, while not open source, are centered around community. Without openness there is no community.
Something like this is of equal concern to Envato, the buyers, and the authors. So, this is probably the ideal place to be discussing such things.
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
Aaron has refund it. Envato is the best