4 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
evotheme says

I have a account that get disable because of high amounts of Paypal reversals. I really confused, dont know how to get it. Any ideas please?

665 posts
    Power Elite Author: Sold more than $1M on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $1M+ on Envato Market and is now a Power Elite Author Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+5 more
Dream-Theme says

I have a account that get disable because of high amounts of Paypal reversals. I really confused, dont know how to get it. Any ideas please?

Did you asked for refund via paypal instead of doing it via Envato support?

4 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
evotheme says

No I didn’t. I didn’t try to withdraw by anyway. I sent ticket but I receive a short explain like this thread’s title. I can’t get it :(

5336 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Located in Canada Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

I would wait for a response from Support but I think “Account disabled due to high amounts of Paypal reversals” would explain the reason why.

4 posts
evotheme says

I would wait for a response from Support but I think “Account disabled due to high amounts of Paypal reversals” would explain the reason why.

So please tell me more about reason. How it happend to my account?

5336 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Located in Canada Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

I can only assume you had a lot of PayPal reversals on your account :)

4 posts
evotheme says

If so, why I have to take responsibility? and where my balance goes?

by
by
by
by
by
by