7604 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

^ And, what’s the meaning of your message?

disapproval of how envato developers handles account security?

hope your issue will be fixed soon.

4 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
AtulBaweja says

This is really sad :( This is my first day on Envato and saw this unpleasing thing, it’s really bad Envato should integrate some intruder alert kind of functionality to stop this

2002 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+9 more
bitfade says

Actually, we need freaking ssl. We still login by sending cleartext passwords over a not encrypted connection, this is not acceptable for a site with a 2 millions userbase where shitload of money is held into users account balance.

590 posts
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
CodeSwift says

Actually, we need freaking ssl. We still login by sending cleartext passwords over a not encrypted connection, this is not acceptable for a site with a 2 millions userbase where shitload of money is held into users account balance.

+1

122 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
4riS says

Really bad :(
This is serious. I think we should have two passwords for the login.

1677 posts Envato Elite Author
  • Has referred 10+ members
+6 more
Tean says

The good thing is withdrawals are once a month and even if the files were to be deleted they arent really deleted so they can be restored back. Still, maybe the password for deleting the files wouldnt hurt as well :P

18 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
AndreiSmartik says

The good thing is withdrawals are once a month and even if the files were to be deleted they arent really deleted so they can be restored back. Still, maybe the password for deleting the files wouldnt hurt as well :P

Yes, this is a good part, that withdrawals are not processed immediately. And I had only 15$ on my account, so this is not a big loss. My files were not deleted when I noticed that my account was stolen, anyway if he deleted the files I think is imposible to restore they back, because Envato do not keep the files after deletion. But, all what I want now is only to restore my account.

7604 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

off course probably downloaded all the files you purchased from the download area (and your files)

590 posts
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
CodeSwift says

Yes, this is a good part, that withdrawals are not processed immediately. And I had only 15$ on my account, so this is not a big loss. My files were not deleted when I noticed that my account was stolen, anyway if he deleted the files I think is imposible to restore they back, because Envato do not keep the files after deletion. But, all what I want now is only to restore my account.

I’m pretty sure the files don’t get deleted. I think only the status changes from “published” to “disabled” or “deleted” or something so it doesn’t show up, but all the info and the files are still there.

5560 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Canada
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

On it. I’ll let Justin know right now. Thanks for brining it to our attention.

by
by
by
by
by
by