626 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
femo says

I don’t like this kind of posts either, but I have to share with you my happiness :)

I’d like to say thank you to God first and foremost, thanks to all of my customers for their business and thanks to Collis & the rest of the original crew and authors

Thank you GR, my buyers, my referrals and friends :)

998 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+5 more
mudi says

Congrats femo

1158 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
RafaelOliveira says

Congratz mate :D

327 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Contributed a free file of the month
+8 more
artnook says

Congratulations… ;)

3717 posts Community Moderator
    Has referred more than 5000 members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
quickandeasy Volunteer moderator says

Well done!

I want me one of these in the next 6 weeks :P

918 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Contributed a free file of the month
+3 more
djjeep says

\\>

Looks nice! ;) he-he 8) Good luck! :)

809 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 500+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
matu says

LOL I want one now!!!!!

626 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
femo says

Thanks Mate …... :) I am Really Happy with it

690 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 50+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
graphcoder says

great, congratulations femo, you deserve it. good luck for the future.. all the best.

734 posts
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
+7 more
josweb says

Congratulations… ;) There’s nothing wrong with these types of posts!

by
by
by
by
by
by