I am trying to work with actionscript cue points and am able to show and hide movie clips when the cue point are triggered. But when I drag and drop the video head play back in between those cue point it misses the cue points and the right clips do not show up… Does anyone have any advice on how to work with cue points that work when the movie playhead is dropped in between points? no worries if it not a simple fix .. thanks for any time anyone may have to offer.
Below is the script so far..
- Author was Featured
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
You will have to write this mechanism yourself.
When you do a seek, you should check whether your action has been set for specific cue point or not.
Assign each cue point a time and use time propery of an info Object to detect on which cue point are you located.
<captions> <caption location="10">First Cue Point</caption> <caption location="22">Second Cue Point</caption> </captions>