4140 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Located in Brazil
+3 more
tsafi says

Oh and ASdocsr officially sucks. :|
Since i know it’s for your own stuff and you avoiding adding comments on the AS? Why not just make PDF ? or even HTML . Why aim just for Mac don’t you know Mac users are only 7% worldwide :P
1695 posts Time is what you desire most, but waste carelessly.
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 100+ members
+6 more
Firsh says

Since i know it’s for your own stuff and you avoiding adding comments on the AS? Why not just make PDF ? or even HTML . Why aim just for Mac don’t you know Mac users are only 7% worldwide :P

Isn’t that only a program that generates some standardized html layout of the documentation? Then it doesn’t matter if the tool to do that is Mac only.

3402 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Has referred 500+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
bobocel says

Isn’t that only a program that generates some standardized html layout of the documentation? Then it doesn’t matter if the tool to do that is Mac only.

Exactly.

by
by
by
by
by
by