103 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • United States
OMEGAMULTIMEDIA says

If the queue takes 10 plus days for the reviewing process 2-3 days for a soft rejection a third of the month is gone. So I guess we should start on spring. This really testing the patience of artist and buyer. If buyers screen looks the same home screen with one or two approvals Will this slow down traffic? Who hurting more? GR or artist. Are they trying to reduce payouts I’m sure GR makes a ton but also pay out just as much. What’s your thoughts.

273 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
candeed says

@OmegaMultimedia, I’m new and you are senior here,, I wonder did the queue were faster in the past / earlier days? I thought soft-rejection is just a system designed to make authors strictly follow GR quality standard? Well-experienced GR authors like you should have known well how to avoid rejections right? (Or maybe this is a sign that GR needs more reviewers as the marketplace goes bigger?)

1731 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
gbs says

I wonder did the queue were faster in the past / earlier days? I thought soft-rejection is just a system designed to make authors strictly follow GR quality standard? Well-experienced GR authors like you should have known well how to avoid rejections right?

The queue has been stuck only recently. In the past it’s OK and there aren’t not so many complaints on it as today. About the rejections, sometimes it takes only a simple thing (description, font things, etc.,) for the item to get a soft-rejections. This happens with all authors even the experienced one.

103 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
OMEGAMULTIMEDIA says

@OmegaMultimedia, I’m new and you are senior here,, I wonder did the queue were faster in the past / earlier days? I thought soft-rejection is just a system designed to make authors strictly follow GR quality standard? Well-experienced GR authors like you should have known well how to avoid rejections right? (Or maybe this is a sign that GR needs more reviewers as the marketplace goes bigger?)

Well we are all human soft rejection happen from time to time I about a month ago the queue took about 2 days never seen it this slow before it pretty had to deal with when you want to go to another level

103 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
OMEGAMULTIMEDIA says

I wonder did the queue were faster in the past / earlier days? I thought soft-rejection is just a system designed to make authors strictly follow GR quality standard? Well-experienced GR authors like you should have known well how to avoid rejections right?
right answer! The queue has been stuck only recently. In the past it’s OK and there aren’t not so many complaints on it as today. About the rejections, sometimes it takes only a simple thing (description, font things, etc.,) for the item to get a soft-rejections. This happens with all authors even the experienced one.
273 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
candeed says

@OmegaMultimedia and GBS : I see.. If the queue has been stuck only recently (never before) so I guess maybe it’s a good idea for GR staff to start considering hire additional reviewers during peak / high season (and during holidays too maybe..)

3716 posts Community Moderator
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Community Moderator
  • Referred more than 2000 users
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • United Kingdom
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Contributed a Blog Post
+4 more
quickandeasy Volunteer moderator says

The current queue delays being experienced on GraphicRiver have been explained and are being updated in this thread.

It would be better to keep all feedback regarding this issue to the one single thread,

Thread Locked
by
by
by
by
by
by