I am using .html plugin for my blog page, It add .html ext after post url. But it not works in Custom Post type url.
So in simple is there any to add .html ext in custom post type url.
Ok, ill bite
What are you trying to achieve? I presume with todays series of questions your working with wordpress?
working on wordpress.
Basically i created custom post type “portfolio” when i add new post in portfolio post type, SO url show:
but i want:
in my classic post and pages have .html extention, I am using .html plugin. But in post type it not works
Desk …. Head …. Bang
Face…. Palm…. Smack
Guys what u’re talking, Not Clear to me
- United Kingdom
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Exclusive Author
heheheheheh done through this plugin: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/custom-post-type-permalinks/screenshots/
You dont even need a plugin in Wordpress its in Settings -> Permalink .. and this should work `/ category / postname .html` without the quotes
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author was Featured
- Beta Tester
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Community Moderator
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Exclusive Author
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
Why are you trying to do this? What advantage to you get by adding .HTML to permalinks? Seems a bit backwards to me!
If I’m not wrong, the .html extension should be slightly better for the SEO .
The engines should assign a better score to static pages. Using the .HTML you tell to google that your pages are static.
However I’ve never tried it in practice, only read somewhere