55 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
dani78 says

hallo i would like to add Tabs inside Genius Template, does someone can do this ? maybe in a stylish stile ( like the Toggles function , or just a minimal tabs)

707 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
ChillThemes says

This can easily be done with Jquery UI Tabs. Just load jquery-ui (if it’s not already loaded by the template) and place the following in a .js file.

$(function() {
    $( "#tabs" ).tabs();
});
55 posts
dani78 says

First of all i would like to thank you SO MUCH ! i didnt understand some things…. template has j query 1.7, so its ok now i have just to create a new JS file and place the followed code? or have i to put the code inside another file?

This can easily be done with Jquery UI Tabs. Just load jquery-ui (if it’s not already loaded by the template) and place the following in a .js file.
$(function() {
    $( "#tabs" ).tabs();
});
707 posts
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
ChillThemes says

First of all i would like to thank you SO MUCH ! i didnt understand some things…. template has j query 1.7, so its ok now i have just to create a new JS file and place the followed code? or have i to put the code inside another file?

$(function() {
    $( "#tabs" ).tabs();
});

There should be a javascript file already created in that template/theme that you can place that code into to activate the tab function.

55 posts
dani78 says

UP ! Does someone can create a Table to be used inside the template ? Thanks a lot

184 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
The_Silverman says

Heya! Want some help?

by
by
by
by