49 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United Kingdom
LeBrIt says

Hi folks,

I haven’t seen it nor i found it on other threads (but i didnt look very very carefully :P )

Is it allowed to offer additional services to buyer like installation and setting up the theme or for example i have my own green hosting company so therefore a hosting solution as well for additional fee ..?

im not sure how it works or would it be against the marketplace rules.. or maybe marketplace could introduce an options that can be bought with the theme therefore everyone could benefit from it..

in any case its just a thought.. im more worried about my minimalist theme that is due to be submitted hearing scarry stories that minimalism is not the favorite subject to be approved here, despite the fact that this theme will have the options to customise it to un-recognition and it took 8 weeks for developers to code… :/

367 posts plop
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Beta Tester
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
+3 more
kimonoThemes says

My minimalist WordPress theme got accepted without problem… and it’s my first one. You don’t have to worry.

For the additional services, I think you can do whatever you want to help your customer… Then you’ll have to see with if they want to pay for your service, but you have to manage this out of ThemeForest for the fee.

49 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United Kingdom
LeBrIt says

not 100% sure that you can offer additional services… would be good though if you can.. maybe someone else know it for sure? :)

by
by
by
by
by
by