2 posts
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
thunderlight says

Before I purchase anything, I need to mention that I have never bought Adobe products, but do plan on paying the $49.99/month Adobe Creative Cloud service which apparently allows me access to all Adobe products. With that being said, I’m not sure how I can buy effects, pre-layered/made fonts, effects, brushes, and actions and such, then use them in the creative cloud. Is this possible? I’m just not sure if using creative cloud is going to affect usage as if I bought and owned them individually. Please advise how I’d intergrate these products into my adobe creative cloud usage? Thanks.

339 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • United States
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
kevinhamil says

Yeah it’s no different than if you purchased a physical version and installed it from a disc. Creative Cloud just lets you have unlimited access to all Adobe products via download.. And have immediate access to any future updates. So you will still have the software installed on your system.. They’re not web apps. So you will be able to download any compatible (CS6) add-on from here and use it with no problem.

2 posts
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
thunderlight says

Ok, thanks Kevin

by
by
by
by
by
by