584 posts Magento Elite & Gravity Maker
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Located in United States Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+3 more
GravityDept says

Such a shame and misunderstanding of how Fireworks is used today: http://blogs.adobe.com/fireworks/2013/05/the-future-of-adobe-fireworks.html

Photoshop, Illustrator, and Edge tools do not fill this gap completely — let alone efficiently. Way to suck Adobe.

426 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
SimpleSites4U says

No way!

FW is the only thing that I really use!

:( bad news

648 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
abstract-labs says

Looks like Adobe is enjoying killing software… first Flash, now Fireworks, who’s next? I wonder what the Macromedia guys are thinking now :(

894 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
infuse01 says

Thanks for the link – seems I totally missed that. We now need to join together and give adobe some hell :)

435 posts butlerm.com
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+14 more
butlerm says

Looks like Adobe is enjoying killing software… first Flash, now Fireworks, who’s next? I wonder what the Macromedia guys are thinking now :(

My guess is that they are super happy to have gotten bought… Althought dreamweaver is still kickin it.

1738 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
gbs says

Till one day they embed all Flash and Illustrator function into Photoshop and boom, well, you know ;)

5888 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

FW lost its future from the day when the acquisition happened. Adobe deserves a bad fate already for not improving useful software like this – just matter of time.

77 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in New Zealand
ChunkStudio says

Don’t forget that the truly brilliant Macromedia ‘Freehand’ was the first to be culled and a few features integrated in Adobe Bloatastrator after the purchase.

Have never forgiven Adobe for that :reallyevil:

now FW – jeez – progress huh.

1660 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Won a Most Wanted contest
+9 more
flashedge says

Adobe, you suck at everything. Macromedia was way cooler and trustworthier.

4323 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
Ivor Envato team says

They should have killed only Dreamweaver.

by
by
by
by
by
by