4140 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Brazil
+3 more
tsafi says

OK this is nothing new for us but hey everyone talk about Sneek Peak this days ,i think i saw this 6 month ago but hey look like that`s their main highlights.

We are back to old school animation guys, just let you know all you dav` out there :P

http://www.dwcourse.com/dreamweaver/flash-cs6-to-html5.php

p,s.

I wonder who`s going to buy it

3072 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+5 more
wickedpixel says

They better to an Export function to Wordpress; I’ve heard that is the real deal now :P

4140 posts
  • Located in Brazil
+3 more
tsafi says

i think you meant Drupal not Wordpress :P .

still its a nice dream ….

3072 posts
+5 more
wickedpixel says

Drupal, Wordpress, Excel, Mysql… all of them, ‘cuz they need to be cool!

3072 posts
+5 more
wickedpixel says

Probably the best upgrade should be a price of max 100$ for the CS6 . People barely use that thing… I haven’t made something in flash since …hm, I don’t remember. The need to change something radical… or else this will probably be the last Flash editor they will sell…

4140 posts
  • Located in Brazil
+3 more
tsafi says

The only way they can save it is to bring flex in to flash pro as editor (won’t happen).

But from what i know CS6 won’t bring anything new but html5 shifter ,cs4/cs5 will be the main use in develop and radical stuff with flash ? that’s a nice dream :P

812 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
iamthwee says

So now we’re using flash to create non flash applications?

Is this the future of flash?

1661 posts
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+9 more
flashedge says

Told ya! Let’s hope the new compiler isn’t too crappy.

6029 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
+8 more
VF says

I couldn’t understand exactly what stuff web designers going to export Flash into html5. Poor attempts like this shows there will be more layoffs shortly :P

Btw, I didn’t open Flash for around 8 months which is longest gap in the past 10 years.

Macromedia Flash was cool:
\\

1234 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
MBMedia says

So now we’re using flash to create non flash applications? Is this the future of flash?

Honestly that alternate ending wouldn’t be so bad. As long as I don’t have to write that horrid excuse for an OOP language called javascript. First time I wrote javascript classes I had to re-do half of it after realizing that new instantiations of classes were inheriting set values from previous intances created. WTF? Then had to re-write it again once realizing that the “this” keyword was pointing to different objects based on the caller (I expect that in normal event functions and crap, it is prototype based after all, but not in a “class” where the “this” keyword is the only way to access public variables and functions of the instance from within the class)...Then I had to re-write it again after realizing that my workaraound for lack of getters/setters by using a getThisProp and setThisProp type functions meant no tweening engine could tween it…then realized that there was basically no workaround for that other than making my own tween engine that worked backwards like that…and then finally gave up. What a mess. I dare anyone to say javascript is a proper OOP language and I’ll walk to their house and slap them.

But html5/jquery etc still has only a fraction of the rendering power of the flash plug-in, so high end work needs to stay there and progressively enhance. I’ve tried to do half the stuff I do in HTML5 …technically the spec is there for it, but the graphical power isn’t. It just becomes a browser seizure. And for mobiles it just crashes the browser altogether usually…even fairly simple stuff. The display list of the DOM just carries sooooo much overhead each rendering loop.

by
by
by
by
by
by