• Beta Tester
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Hungary
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
tomez says

Adobe Flash Player 11 is available to download! :)

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
180 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Hungary
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
tomez says
7 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
flashmasters says

Congrats guys!!

4136 posts
  • Brazil
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
tsafi says

Well i watch the Max up to now, 1 word confusion tons of tec` out there.

On the browser i am most impress with the Css Shader base on pixelbreaker but i don’t know how this will perform/render on the browser/Mobil as it 1 more plug in to shove in but it’s amazing on the simplistic .

For flasher dev` base on what i saw, first if you are not a coder you better find something else to do :P .

But i see also lots of room for animator sequence for game’s, for AD maybe 2D games are practical but more on the touch for Mobil that’s the potential ,3D gaming stuff are way too complex to develop for AD(maybe i am wrong) ,and 3D assets are pointless as anyone who make 3D game base on the new 3D will make his own assets that’s the way it goes in the real world, in evidence we can see how 3Ddocean is not that successful market for this target of assets and i am not even mention Unity ,plus not everyone want to use 3D in there browser, so i guess they aim more in to gaming but that will never be something poplar for freelancer`s on a small stock market sell components .

With flash all there apps from day 1(like Photoshop touch) and the second day have been mostly done with flash/flex/Air but that’s any way some complex sh** to handle on the develop.

For you here on AD i think the 3D stage stuff is the most practical issue and the cool Starling framework rendering. But i can see the next flash IDE will be almost the same, take out the 3D function.

Back to work now …Max is nice this year

by
by
by
by
by
by