556 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
ThemeScience says

I was wondering if anyone ever thought of having the Envato Marketplaces, Track Your Advertising Campaigns.

For Instance, say you could track the sales you get from Your Buy Sell Ads campaigns ,and see the conversion rate.

I know there is a tracking system for google analytics here on Envato,but wouldn’t it be wonderful if we could tell if that traffic is converting?

This would give huge insight, and allow us to properly invest our media buying on the most successful media outlets.

I would LOVE that to become a possibility in the near future, as it would greatly increase Envato Marketplace sales, and Network Traffic, as well as help Authors Grow ,and Manage their Advertising much more efficiently…

Does anyone else agree?

591 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
jayc says

I was wondering if anyone ever thought of having the Envato Marketplaces, Track Your Advertising Campaigns.

For Instance, say you could track the sales you get from Your Buy Sell Ads campaigns ,and see the conversion rate.

I know there is a tracking system for google analytics here on Envato,but wouldn’t it be wonderful if we could tell if that traffic is converting?

This would give huge insight, and allow us to properly invest our media buying on the most successful media outlets.

I would LOVE that to become a possibility in the near future, as it would greatly increase Envato Marketplace sales, and Network Traffic, as well as help Authors Grow ,and Manage their Advertising much more efficiently…

Does anyone else agree?

Well I guess is not possible trough envato, if you sell on your website, you can build your own tracking system. Anyway I can think of one thing, add to your BSA link and see if referrals increased for you that month (course there might be already registered users).

Well I’m advertising trough BSA , any of you who also advertise there want to change ideas, would save us a lot of $ if you would now click rates, buys rates before advertise on certain websites.

cheers! jayc

556 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
ThemeScience says

Does anyone else agree?

Well I guess is not possible trough envato, if you sell on your website, you can build your own tracking system. Anyway I can think of one thing, add to your BSA link and see if referrals increased for you that month (course there might be already registered users).

Well I’m advertising trough BSA , any of you who also advertise there want to change ideas, would save us a lot of $ if you would now click rates, buys rates before advertise on certain websites.

cheers! jayc
Well what we were getting at ,is that it is a possibility that would need to be implemented, if Envato decided to.

Even if we made our own tracking system we would be unable to see the conversion rates, as only Envato would know that information.

But based on referrals coming from your referral url that would be the way to integrate this new possibility into the current system.

Like, user came from BSA through your affiliate link,and shows that, same user purchased X item at X time on X date.

That would be wonderful :)

by
by
by
by
by
by