3135 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
Daniel_R says

Hi creative people! I hope you are all getting a lot of sales!

God is been good with my company. Recently contacted two freelancers through Envato (i needed more hands) and team up. Zona de Arte is growing thanks to God. Creativity comes from him.

I was in need to ask you about a project we have here, and its a website with tutorials of AE, Web design, photography and photoshop in spanish.

What do you think are some good considerations to take for a website like this? Traffic? good content? a reputation? free files? partnerships with other websites? the use of social networks?

I would appreciate any of your comments.

Have a super awesome day!

2201 posts
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
ArikB says

I wouldn’t mind partnering with you guys. I am building a tutorial website that will provide design tutorials in multiple languages.

If we could network this…maybe there’s some benefit here?

And yes I do plan to feature Spanish.

3135 posts
+4 more
Daniel_R says

Arik!! How you’ve been??

I was planning to build this website since I got ask a lot about the “how to’s”. Even about things that I’ve purchased from here. I’ve point people here, but seems the language is a problem for some of them. I personally think there is lack of good content of tutorials in spanish (you find a lot of tuts in youtube, but still need more work) so that’s why my concern to focus in this niche and move on in the future to English as well.

I would love to get to know more about your tutorials website. I will send you an email later on and discuss in deep.

Thanks! Have a good one!

318 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
design-spot says

Hi ! I’m entering this topic because i’m a freelancer too and i build tutorials (asee my portfolio – Crimzprod). Look into my portfolio and see what kind of tutorials i realised.

My question : will you pay people who creates tutorials? Like psdtuts/instatuts/tutorial9 do?

If you need help for creating the site,if you need webdesign/logos or something i can do things like that for some money :)

960 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
jeffeatworld says

I don’t mind the occaisonal How-To’s but lets face it, any decent tutorials should go on Envator – plus they pay better :-)

160 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
+6 more
alanpolhoatzin says
Arik!! How you’ve been??

I was planning to build this website since I got ask a lot about the “how to’s”. Even about things that I’ve purchased from here. I’ve point people here, but seems the language is a problem for some of them. I personally think there is lack of good content of tutorials in spanish (you find a lot of tuts in youtube, but still need more work) so that’s why my concern to focus in this niche and move on in the future to English as well.

I would love to get to know more about your tutorials website. I will send you an email later on and discuss in deep.

Thanks! Have a good one!

I speak Spanish, it is my native language.

You can see here some of my tutorials:

http://cg.tutsplus.com/author/alan-monroig/

Greetings!

988 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
+4 more
thomas07 says

you can count me in for website partnership/traffic. We operate 12 websites/blogs related to graphic design and web development, css gallery and showcase niches. One of the sites is very new and related only to all envato’s authors. Our sites are in english…Feel free to contact me if you think i can be helpful with your project.

3135 posts
+4 more
Daniel_R says

Thank you all people!

I will contact you individually…..Have a good one!

42 posts
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
leslienayibe says
Hi creative people! I hope you are all getting a lot of sales!

God is been good with my company. Recently contacted two freelancers through Envato (i needed more hands) and team up. Zona de Arte is growing thanks to God. Creativity comes from him.

I was in need to ask you about a project we have here, and its a website with tutorials of AE, Web design, photography and photoshop in spanish.

What do you think are some good considerations to take for a website like this? Traffic? good content? a reputation? free files? partnerships with other websites? the use of social networks?

I would appreciate any of your comments.

Have a super awesome day!

I speak Spanish too, I´m from Mexico and I would love to help you in your project. you can see my portfolio here on graphic river, or you can contact me if you want to see more of my work.

In fact this is one idea to make a tutorial http://grab.by/GC6 If someone want to give me some critics if its a good material for a tutorial.

Thanks.

3135 posts
+4 more
Daniel_R says

Sure leslie! I will contact you with more details…

by
by
by
by
by
by