258 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Germany
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
JumaStudios says
Lol I already found this very useful video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mkvm-18p9SE
258 posts
  • Germany
  • Exclusive Author
JumaStudios says

Tested it and its a huuuuuuuuuge difference in sound!! Mat, you are my hero!! :)

288 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • United States
SchwartzSound says

Did you already repost the track with the new reverb? It sounds really great to me! I especially love the into. Keep it up, and definitely create some tracks for AJ, I’m sure they’ll be a hit :)

1937 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Exclusive Author
  • Switzerland
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
matsteiner says

Did you already repost the track with the new reverb? It sounds really great to me! I especially love the into. Keep it up, and definitely create some tracks for AJ, I’m sure they’ll be a hit :)

Yes, i have to underline that, not just give technical commentaries ;). It’s really awesome what you played!!

258 posts
  • Germany
  • Exclusive Author
JumaStudios says

Thank you guys.Such feedback feels even better than waking up and seeing a track was bought :) Especially coming from such good authors. So now that you put the pressure on me, definitely I need to come up with something good. My next challenge is to find a good balance in sound between an acoustic instrument such as violin and the VST instruments I use. Some VSTs have such a big amount of effect on them and no way of turning them lower, so I gotta pimp up the violins sound,so it looks like they are coming from the same place. Once again, thank you very much for your advices and support!

by
by
by
by
by
by