72 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
preciouscoder says

Why we can not get from old user clicks?
Why first cash deposit or purchase price?
This is one reason for the increase community members number?

1301 posts The Last Man Standing
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+7 more
ImanGM says

Hi,

Envato is paying between 50%-70% to authors and 30% to referrals. If they pay for each sales, then they can’t earn anything :)

Cheers,
Iman

1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
lalaine says

So if I have a blog and feature some templates which I purchased and used to create for example a logo intro, which would include purchasing the videohive template as well as the audiojungle file that is used for the logo intro video. As an after effects instructor, if my students want to learn how to create their own logo intro from a videohive template how is the earnings calculated. For example a basic videohive logo sting is $12 + $6 for the audiojungle file

If I provide separate affiliate referral links to both items which will be a total of $18 they would spend, thus they need to fund their new envato account with $20. So do I earn 30% from 1. the initial deposit of $20? 2. the $12 videohive link? 3. the $6 audiojungle link? what would be my affiliate earnings just on this example?

Then if I provide links to other items after their initial purchases, will I earn again from the same student or students. Thanks any clarification is much appreciated.

1189 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Smartik says

From affiliates you can earn 30% from the first deposit of the refered user. Here the word deposit is equal to purchase. So, I think is better to illustrate with some examples:

• Ex. 1: If the user deposit 20$ and even if do not purchase anything, you still get 20$-70% = 6$
  • Ex. 2: If the user purchase an item directly, this will be the item price + 2$. Suppose the item costs 15$, then the user will pay 17$ and affiliate earning will be 5.1$.

Answer to your question. If the user purchase directly the videohive and audiojungle items, you’ll get the affiliate commision for the first purchase, only. That means if the first purchase is from audiojungle and the item costs 6$ you’ll get 1.8$ and nothing for the second purchase from videohive.

I hope it’s clear now.

Best regards, Andrei.

17 posts
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
ThemeBounty says

If Envato gave 5% of each referral, whether they’re existing or not, everybody would be making a lot of money. But the current affiliate system is not working for me at all anymore. I don’t get new sign ups, or any deposits, so it’s pretty useless.

If Envato wanted to set the world alight, they should give the option to actually earn a much lower commission, say 5%, but for every single referral that buys something.

But Envato just used the affiliate system to get their member base to what it is now, and then they dont care about affiliates anymore. Why would they? They just used the system for a great scapegoat for other plans.

Envato – Fix your affiliate system, PLEASE. Do you know how difficult it is to find a person that is not registered on Envato anymore?

1301 posts The Last Man Standing
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
+7 more
ImanGM says

Do you know how difficult it is to find a person that is not registered on Envato anymore?

+1

Good point! Maybe affiliate program should focus more on making old clients to purchase again :)

72 posts
+1 more
preciouscoder says
Good point! Maybe affiliate program should focus more on making old clients to purchase again :)

+1000

e.g. 20% new user and 10% old user (remove first deposit)

386 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
krafti says

I don’t get new sign ups, or any deposits, so it’s pretty useless.
works fine for me

say 5%, but for every single referral that buys something.
that sounds like shooting your own leg. if people want money on every sale it will end up in a probably more worse system with more restrictions than before. imagine something like 5%-10% for 1y of any sale, you will probably earn less than now, furthermore it would makes no sense to refer for anything else than tf anymore. overall there is huge potential to improve the affiliate system.

But Envato just used the affiliate system to get their member base to what it is now, and then they dont care about affiliates anymore. Why would they? They just used the system for a great scapegoat for other plans.
who knows if they care… but analyzing envato progress in last years some of their concepts are not that sustainable as they might should be.

Envato – Fix your affiliate system, PLEASE. Do you know how difficult it is to find a person that is not registered on Envato anymore?
at least its not envato’s fault ;) but if you ask me there are tons of people who never heard about envato. its more about where to put affiliated products and links.
667 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Located in United Kingdom
+2 more
Blinn says

I dunno, the referrals I’ve earned so far are generally worth much more than my sales. :D

Envato’s referral system rocks if you can find out how to work it.

351 posts Yes We Can
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
+5 more
CRIK0VA says

On the Earth are about 7.000.000.000 users) Envato have registered only 4.152.984.. So we have a lot of referrals.. Let’s work and invite new people)))

by
by
by
by
by
by