2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
apg1985 says

Hi Guys,

I love the wordpress designs on this site but see a lack of something I believe to be a requested product.

The amount of affiliates out there that would benefit from a wordpress theme(s) that allowed intergtaion with product feeds from affiliate networks is amazing.

I work in this industry so if you want to ask me about what would be needed then please do.

Cheers

2445 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
digitalimpact says

I think it would be overkill to accommodate many affiliate programs out there… many have their own API so you would need to implement that for every platform…

But there are many plugins for what you’re saying; you could simply buy a theme you like and use it with one of those plugins :)

Furthermore, if an affiliate platform allows for fetching their feeds with aff. links in them (like Aweber do), you could simply use WordPress widgets ;)

2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
apg1985 says

Thanks for the reply,

Yeah I understand what your saying. I guess this needs to be split in two then.

1. I think if a theme was on here for wordpress, which was created for affiliate marketing it would work. So normal stuff header, jquery slideshow, footer and a nav which was on the left which had the capabilities of having sub headings i.e paint which would expland to show red paint, blue paint etc.

Then on the blue paint page it would show a list of products with title, description, price, picture, buy now (if this is already on themeforest please point me in the direction) each title or even a link saying more info after description will go through to a page just for that product for seo.

2. Most affiliate networks have a product feed which is in xml / csv so you wouldnt need to intergrate with all affiliate networks you would jut need a plugin that you could paste the feed into.

I’ve seen one plugin that kinda does the above (not very well) and the rest are data imports so if you want to update you have to do it again.

Im talking about connecting to the data through the feed like you would with an rss feed.

by
by
by
by
by
by