Here is my final attempt for the night and here is all I got: Installing Theme from uploaded file: wp-pagenavi.zip Unpacking the package…
Installing the theme…
The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.
Theme install failed.
- Author was Featured
- Beta Tester
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- United States
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Referred between 200 and 499 users
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
Mate, the steps are simple.
You get a zip archive called themeforest-bla-bla.zip. UNZIP it, you will end up with some folders.
It should have another archive just for the theme, install that one in the dashboard. If it doesn’t have a zip folder for the theme, you need to go to the theme folder, zip it and install that archive.
I finally got it to open. Don’t know what I did, but I am ready to work on it.
Now I keep getting this error message in the preview:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function auth_redirect() in /home/content/54/10325054/html/wp-admin/admin.php on line 69
where are the videos for following this setup? thanks
- Envato Staff
- Has attended an Envato Live event
- Support Staff
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Community Ambassador