58 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Artzone13 says

Hello Guys, After waiting for a week, my theme was rejected again this is not the first time i am posting a thread to guide me, I am actually 14 years Old, with my dad’s encouragement every time i learn more and more and improved my self, i have followed the basic rules to follow for developing a theme with validation. even what is the problem in this theme i dont really under but according to the reviewers they have provided these comments:
Your item does not provide the necessary design quality for this category. As higher quality items become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality.

i do accept with the statement above, but i have put all my skill needed to fulled in a theme, Please Guide me what are the mistakes i’ve made and i should do to make a make theme to be apporved !

Here is the link of the Site Template: http://icthemes.me.pn/HTML/

Thanks,

Artzone13, artzone13@gmail.com
1174 posts How's the surf doing?
  • Forum Superstar
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
+2 more
tommusrhodus says

Preloader image is 404’d, 6 separate errors in the console & that’s before looking at the design. You need to get these fixed :)

58 posts
  • Exclusive Author
Artzone13 says

Preloader image is 404’d, 6 separate errors in the console & that’s before looking at the design. You need to get these fixed :)

The Preloader doesn’t load because of the upload of the image in demo, it works fine in the original file, I will look into these errors, Thanks for the Reply,

Artzone13

2566 posts Put a Donk On It
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
  • Exclusive Author
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
+5 more
ThemeProvince says

Hey dude,

You are very good at what you are doing for 14 years old! Remember that!

I noticed a few things when viewing your product that you might want to consider.

• The preloader image doesn’t load (link is broken).
  • The menu system you have implemented is not really up to standard in terms of Themeforests’ UX requirements. What I mean by this is you have to click a button, then click another button to navigate to a page which takes ages and its not very user friendly!
  • The MAIN THING you can improve on a lot is typography. You have to have a feel for what looks right and wrong and there is certain a lot of improvement in terms of font sizing, colors and spacing!

Keep at it!

112 posts CoralixThemes
  • Elite Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • United States
CoralixThemes says

@ThemeProvince very good advices!

58 posts
  • Exclusive Author
Artzone13 says

Hey dude,

You are very good at what you are doing for 14 years old! Remember that!

I noticed a few things when viewing your product that you might want to consider.

• The preloader image doesn’t load (link is broken).
  • The menu system you have implemented is not really up to standard in terms of Themeforests’ UX requirements. What I mean by this is you have to click a button, then click another button to navigate to a page which takes ages and its not very user friendly!
  • The MAIN THING you can improve on a lot is typography. You have to have a feel for what looks right and wrong and there is certain a lot of improvement in terms of font sizing, colors and spacing!
Keep at it!

Thanks for the response and for your kind words, and i will surely replace with new menu system , i thank once again for valuable suggestions towards my theme.

Thanks,

;)

Artzone13
artzone13@gmail.com
by
by
by
by
by
by