- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Author was Featured
- Community Moderator
- Referred more than 2000 users
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- United Kingdom
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Contributed a Blog Post
I think the colors you’ve used are like the duller, more lackluster version of their best shade. Try brightening them up a bit! People want their logos to be memorable, and pop!
Whenever reviewer says that “Your of file has some well done design concepts, however it does not meet the current and very stringent quality guidelines and we can not accept your file at this time”. it means that there is not a problem with design it means that the final package is not professional such as not properly named layers, image size, not proper DPI , broken paths, extra anchor points etc. You can also call this glitches (if you are a gamer) & also if you are using photohsop so make sure that your design are pixel perfect. lol hope this helps.
Thanks for feedback,quickandeasy, aceD3SIGNS, xstortionist & mudi!