556 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United States
ThemeScience says

This is great news for us Flashers and Flexers. Brings a whole new outlook to selling AIR apps on the Marketplaces. Nice move Envato.

We can’t wait to get our first App up for sale.

Does anyone care to Join?

4140 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Brazil
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
tsafi says

AIR apps on Codecanyon? Go figure ……

556 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
ThemeScience says
tsafi said
AIR apps on Codecanyon? Go figure ……

Well thats good isn’t it?

4140 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Brazil
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
tsafi says

As far as I know AIR ® 2.7 is a part of Adobe Flash® and Flex technologies. So hey maybe they want to shift some of us to other markets. (Probably they just want to keep all Mobil tec` in 1 market zone).

still…. it’s the first time they start to take out new flash category from this market or do what ever they do .

Hey maybe it’s just 1 small step in a big conspiracy to kill flash you know start pulling out category`s and adding aliens category like Unity :P .

Air should have enter AD 2 years ago but they always state no one will buy it here + code issue regarding source (and i can quote some mod`s saying this ). Bottom line i can’t figure out this place any more…. look like they going to have 1 more white elephant category .

No worry I’ll do my flash thing any way …

34 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Croatia
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
Cuca24 says

It’s a good for codeCanyon, and for activeden it is the same. I think it is a good for authors, because people don’t realize that on Activeden are good files, and Applications, and if they sell they work on CodeCanyon more people will buy their app. But it should be better that we have AIR category here on Activeden, and on CodeCanyon link to that category.

806 posts We're a nice team!
  • Elite Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
+4 more
ThemeFocus says
Cuca24 said
It’s a good for codeCanyon, and for activeden it is the same. I think it is a good for authors, because people don’t realize that on Activeden are good files, and Applications, and if they sell they work on CodeCanyon more people will buy their app. But it should be better that we have AIR category here on Activeden, and on CodeCanyon link to that category.

Yes,it’s good news,now AIR is 2.8 for android 2.3+.I used HTC ,last weekend I dev a app with Flex for my phone. :)

556 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
ThemeScience says
tsafi said
As far as I know AIR ® 2.7 is a part of Adobe Flash® and Flex technologies. So hey maybe they want to shift some of us to other markets. (Probably they just want to keep all Mobil tec` in 1 market zone).

still…. it’s the first time they start to take out new flash category from this market or do what ever they do .

Hey maybe it’s just 1 small step in a big conspiracy to kill flash you know start pulling out category`s and adding aliens category like Unity :P .

Air should have enter AD 2 years ago but they always state no one will buy it here + code issue regarding source (and i can quote some mod`s saying this ). Bottom line i can’t figure out this place any more…. look like they going to have 1 more white elephant category .

No worry I’ll do my flash thing any way …

aliens category like Unity hahaha!! Aliens…

Air should have enter AD 2 years ago Agreed

“state no one will buy it here”

Im not sure why…. AIR apps are great!

556 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
ThemeScience says
Cuca24 said

Yep

34 posts
  • Croatia
  • Exclusive Author
Cuca24 says
activetofocus said
Yes,it’s good news,now AIR is 2.8 for android 2.3+.I used HTC ,last weekend I dev a app with Flex for my phone. :)

Nice. Can you send me the application :P

1633 posts fueledweb.com
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
+1 more
RimmonTrieu says
activetofocus said

AIR 2 .7 you mean ? Or is it prerelease program ?

by
by
by
by
by
by