142 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Flash-Bob says

I dont know if this community is still alive like it was in the past or not but I still find this is one of the best community forum available.

Now my question is very simple. Can we develop windows phone’s applications through Adobe AIR or not? I have tried my hands on Android and iOS AIR . It would be great if windows phones also starts supporting AIR (if not already started).

1633 posts fueledweb.com
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
+1 more
RimmonTrieu says

I heard rumors that it will be supported but cannot confirm, take into account that Window phones has a tiny marketshare.

You may want to search for Flash Player roadmap on Adobe website. It may or may not include info about AIR on Win phone

142 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Flash-Bob says

Thank you.

4140 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Brazil
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
tsafi says

Base on Adobe it will be available on some point. • They already Added link to Flash Player on Windows 8 Metro developer guidelines.

• Restored information on Adobe AIR support for Windows 8 that was accidentally removed in the previous update.

just take a look at their roadmap as rim mention .

Rim say Window phones has a tiny market share,but if that crap market will start to have some buzz maybe it’s time, but now when the android platform dominate the world, no one really care about any 8 crap , frankly i think it’s too late for them ,with no apps no one will buy this phone

8183 posts Community Moderator
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Moderator
  • United Kingdom
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Won a Competition
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
+4 more
MSFX Volunteer moderator says

It would be nice if they do one day… Unity are working on Windows Phone support, likely a beta release in the new year…

I think the MS store will gather momentum and since there’s not many apps there it’s good to get in quickly…

by
by
by
by
by
by