5 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
maxhyber says

Hello,

I am trying to replace the favicon from the Airlock theme. The default favicon is a dot only ”.” I have uploaded a new favicon (16×16 pix named favicon.ico) into the site root where i saw the default favicon. But nothing changed. Even after cleaning browser cache.

5 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
maxhyber says

found it. sorry. :)

5 posts
maxhyber says

ok i do have a new question now, how to make the categories from the portfolio to be shown in two rows on the home page? They are now going in horizontal direction and there is a scroll bar to scroll the page because i have a lot of categories.

5 posts
maxhyber says

I also have problem with typography. The blockquote tags are not working properly. I am getting this when i use blockquote – “some text here that is quotet so there is no closng ” and evey text that is after the blockquote is shown left from the quoted text.

Pleae check this: http://i49.tinypic.com/hwml9i.jpg

by
by
by
by
by
by