39 posts
  • 1 Year of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 3
  • Exclusive Author
GladicMonster
says

all the authors are requested to put your opinion if you want to see the full list of your Followers and Following list with ability to manage both lists.

389 posts
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Copyright Ninja
  • Exclusive Author
  • Beta Tester
+6 more
mothinkers
says

That would be great! But I doubt envato will change something shortly.. With the search engine still not working properly and the shopping cart in the pipeline, follower list must have a veeeery low priority..

369 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author Level 3
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Collector Level 2
+1 more
mariokulas
says

+1

114 posts
  • Author Level 2
  • Collector Level 1
  • 3 Years of Membership
-LYRAH-
says

+1

29 posts
  • 1 Year of Membership
  • Author Level 3
  • Belarus
  • Collector Level 1
+1 more
13studio-team
says

yeap

293 posts Design is life
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Collector Level 1
  • Winner
+5 more
answer9730
says

+1

6231 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 8
  • 7 Years of Membership
+13 more
VF
says

There is no point in having access to the followers. This is not a social sharing website. I would say, we should even remove the profile links from follower thumbnails. ;)

The “Follow” option is made for buyer’s convenience to make sure they get notified about new items from preferred authors. That could be the only fair reason for follow features.

Currently what happens is many authors just following other authors for exposure. A crazy activity Envato couldn’t control right now. If the access is expanded, that will result more spammy follow-ups in the future :D

47 posts
  • Author Level 5
  • Exclusive Author
  • Trendsetter
  • 1 Year of Membership
+2 more
diwave
says

It would be more useful to remove any tracking of followers (I agree with above post) and also, would be good to do something against “Good luck with sales!” advertisements on item comments.

607 posts WeNotMe
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 7
  • Elite Author
  • Trendsetter
+4 more
codeex
says

+1

because we’re curious who followed us.

110 posts
  • 1 Year of Membership
  • Exclusive Author
slamblood
says

I will definitely agree with VF and diwave, followers doesnt make much sense for authors. You can always contact author via mail or youtube, etc. and those lists gain no use.
About “This is not a social sharing website” I disagree, at least, this is exactly social platform. Without getting forum and different articles we cant grow like a community, without exchanging experience of each other we cant grow like a community, without support stuff also.

by
by
by
by
by
by