693 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+7 more
OhmLab says

I logged in today to find that I almost have 100 followers! I joined several months ago, but didn’t get started really until October. Since then I have had many great experiences within the community with authors and buyers alike, been interviewed on the Envato Notes blog, and have had the opportunity to work with and get to know many of you outside the Envato network. It truly is a great place and I hope to be a part of the growth and success for years to come! I just wanted to take a moment to thank all who have supported me thus far, and let you know it is greatly appreciated. :)

Cheers, OhmLab

195 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
LionArt says

I logged in today to find that I almost have 100 followers! I joined several months ago, but didn’t get started really until October. Since then I have had many great experiences within the community with authors and buyers alike, been interviewed on the Envato Notes blog, and have had the opportunity to work with and get to know many of you outside the Envato network. It truly is a great place and I hope to be a part of the growth and success for years to come! I just wanted to take a moment to thank all who have supported me thus far, and let you know it is greatly appreciated. :) Cheers, OhmLab

Congratulations!!!

I’ve been here for a year, and I have 8 followers! Do I win? :D

643 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations Contributed a free file of the month Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+5 more
navigator says

OhmLab that’s nice achievement, congrats. I’m following you, now you have 99… Just one more :)

2566 posts Put a Donk On It
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+10 more
ThemeProvince says

Congrats to you and me :)

195 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
LionArt says

I’m the hundreth follower ;)

164 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
jrd89 says

I’m 101, nice portfolio you have there!

693 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+7 more
OhmLab says

Wow! Thanks everyone :) Wasn’t shooting for more followers this way, but I love the enthusiasm! Like I said, this place is awesome and this just backs that statement up. I really am looking forward to growing with this place and the rest of you along the way. Thanks again.

Cheers, OhmLab

by
by
by
by
by
by