Am I allowed to sell every part of my project in the different sections? (from the psd to the wp theme)

15 posts
  • Bulgaria
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
JGrozdanov says

Hello, all of you designers, developers, theme selling businessmen and the other of you talented, vigorous people.

I’m a newbie here, I’ve read the terms very carefully, passed the author test and now I’m seeing something that I’m not really sure about.

Am I allowed to sell every part of a theme separated? For example, I start a creative wordpress theme. I design the psd, upload it to the PSD Templates section. After that I code the html/css part and upload it to site templates. And then I do the back-end and upload my fully customizable wordpress theme.

Is that allowed? Personally, I don’t think that’s illegal but the opposite – it gives the customer variety. On the other hand, it causes the marketplace to float.

So would you please enlighten me on the subject.

Thanks in advance, JGrozdanov

419 posts
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
  • Europe
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
readactor says
JGrozdanov said
I design the psd, upload it to the PSD Templates section. After that I code the html/css part and upload it to site templates. And then I do the back-end and upload my fully customizable wordpress theme. Is that allowed?

sure, many authors have same theme in more many categories. thing is that what can be accepted in html category to be rejected in WordPress or PSD one. each category have different standards.

success.

15 posts
  • Bulgaria
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
JGrozdanov says

thanks for your fast reply, readactor.

41 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
selvamanikandan says

that’s actually get accepted here. But all you need is Features & Variations.

Good luck and welcome to Themeforest..

606 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Blog Editor
  • Senior Reviewer
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Forum Moderator
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
+9 more
Siddharth Staff says
readactor said
thing is that what can be accepted in html category to be rejected in WordPress or PSD one. each category have different standards.

Indeed. PSD is the hardest to get into followed by WordPress and then site templates.

by
by
by
by
by
by