659 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
luckykind says

OMG … the same headline!!!

I’ve got a stockpile of clubs and pitchforks I’ve been saving in my shed for awhile…

You organize the troops and meet me behind the castle… we’ll hunt down this ogre and rip his limbs off….

2952 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+10 more
DDStudios says
Similar in ways but not identical. he changed some key elements, but you’ve definitely got a fan of your style.

If he would be a fan , he would write me a nice message like people who love my work do .. not steal my subpage ..

2952 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+10 more
DDStudios says

I’ve got a stockpile of clubs and pitchforks I’ve been saving in my shed for awhile…

You organize the troops and meet me behind the castle… we’ll hunt down this ogre and rip his limbs off….

It’s not about the headline .. the subpage are totally the same + he freakin use the same exact phrase .. that guy got some balls .. or he’s just idiot.

2541 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
+9 more
CreatingDrew says

that guy got some balls .. or he’s just idiot.

And on that note I think this thread has run it’s course, contact support if you have any questions or need anything :)

by
by
by
by
by
by