368 posts plop
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
kimonothemes says
There are some template I don’t understand why they are inside that list… I’m not saying the template is bad… but there are others templates with much better JavaScript improvement… Are they included just because the autor is a top one? :/
I am asking the same question

Well… I don’t think we’ll have an answer :(

562 posts
  • Has sold $750,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in a magazine
+17 more
theMOLITOR says
There are some template I don’t understand why they are inside that list… I’m not saying the template is bad… but there are others templates with much better JavaScript improvement… Are they included just because the autor is a top one? :/

Come on guys. What do you expect them to say?

“Yes, we decided to include some lame-o templates because we want to appeal to the top authors of this site. We feel that if we appease these masters of web, they might look fondly on us and want to send us flowers on our birthday.”

I don’t think so.

P.S. I don’t think any of them are “lame-o”. That was just my fictitious envato response voice ;-)

815 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
+3 more
rvision_ says

Come on guys. What do you expect them to say?

“Yes, we decided to include some lame-o templates because we want to appeal to the top authors of this site. We feel that if we appease these masters of web, they might look fondly on us and want to send us flowers on our birthday.”

I don’t think so.

P.S. I don’t think any of them are “lame-o”. That was just my fictitious envato response voice ;-)

Do you think there is a point in this discussion if we cannot paste direct url’s and talk freely what’s wrong with specific theme?

562 posts
  • Has sold $750,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in a magazine
+17 more
theMOLITOR says

The point of this thread is to submit your template to be considered. Not to complain about other submissions and ask for reasons why they chose some and not others.

The truth is, ALL of the templates that were submitted in this thread are AWESOME . But it’s difficult to include every single item ;-)

368 posts plop
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+8 more
kimonothemes says
The point of this thread is to submit your template to be considered. Not to complain about other submissions and ask for reasons why they chose some and not others. The truth is, ALL of the templates that were submitted in this thread are AWESOME . But it’s difficult to include every single item ;-)

I’m agree with you they can’t include every template, but there is some… in my opinion that should not be in that list. Even from the top author there are some file in their portfolio which are much better that the one included, not saying they don’t deserve it.

I’m not complaining that others template are not include, but if you want to make a “Amazing JS effect” template list… well, better to choose real JS improvement… not a simple slide :P

by
by
by
by
by
by