1049 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+7 more
Sonicbyte says

Did you notice the new queue progress bar for your current items you’ve uploaded ?

It’s excellent, great work !

4 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $1+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
SwanStudios says

It’s pretty :)

192 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in Jersey
+6 more
liambradbury says

looks good! now we cant complain about the number of items in the queue which is probably a good thing. I read on another thread that they made this because there is a change to the way the reviewers are gunna review items…. I think it may just be for certain marketplaces though… they said that they are gunna give each reviewer a number of items each that are based on their area of expertise. Heres the thread http://audiojungle.net/forums/thread/changes-to-items-proofing-progress-indicator-on-the-author-dashboard/55682

All in all, I’m liking the new changes! Can’t wait for the price increase and the new search engine.

73 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
MD9 says

It’s pretty, but why did they hide the number? Now it is just an analog display.

111 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+4 more
soundrepository says
All in all, I’m liking the new changes! Can’t wait for the price increase and the new search engine.

Price increase?! I must have missed something… Where can I find more info on that topic? Sounds good actually! :)

Marco

4 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $1+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
SwanStudios says
MD9 said
It’s pretty, but why did they hide the number? Now it is just an analog display.

Apparently the numbers weren’t entirely meaningful since the reviewers are assigned items to review base on their skillset. See this:

Changes to Item’s proofing progress indicator on the Author Dashboard

It looks like the percent complete is still in the html source if you know how to get to it. It would be nice if they wrote this on the page so we wouldn’t have to guess the progress.

The new bar is nice, but it kinda takes some of the “countdown excitement” away, in my opinion.

192 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in Jersey
+6 more
liambradbury says
soundrepository said

Price increase?! I must have missed something… Where can I find more info on that topic? Sounds good actually! :)

Marco

Scott posted about a few site changes a few weeks back. Apparently they are increasing the prices by around $2 sometime before Christmas. Last time they increased prices it had a positive effect, everyone seemed to make more sales, perhaps the slightly higher price represents higher quality to buyers.

Heres a link to Scotts thread about it http://audiojungle.net/forums/thread/imminent-music-price-change/54171

111 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+4 more
soundrepository says

Thanks a lot, Liam! I hope it has a positive effect. Hardly ever had such bad sales as I have at the moment (November has been my best month, though…)

Marco

31 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Located in Poland Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
yas_ says

Can you make it so, that there’s a tooltip with percent finished on mouse hover? The percentage can be seen in the page source, so there’s no need to hide it.

436 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
studio_21 says

Looking funky! :) Great ! This also explains why my files sometimes from 45th place would be reviewed right away :> (they don`t go in order)

by
by
by
by
by
by