425 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
Marbury-Media says

So how long can we expect a file from upload to be reviewed ? I don’t understand what the bars mean.

31 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Poland
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
yas_ says

It’s just a way to make people stop whining about the long queues – you don’t know the exact number now, only the estimate percentage. IMHO it doesn’t help – it’s even worse than previous information, only looks prettier.

425 posts
  • Located in United Kingdom
Marbury-Media says

So how long is the average wait ?

1123 posts
  • Located in Switzerland
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
SonicCube says

Hello all

I have no problem with not seeing the digits of the queue. Why does it matter, if your item needs 3 or 7 days to be approved ? It’s clearly stated, that Envato reviewers will need up to 7 days to process your item. I’m also an impatient person, but i’ve given up to check the queue every few hours. Just wait untill you get the “your item has been approved” mail and be happy about it.

There is something i have experienced with the “update” queue. The progress bar shows “allmost done, green color”, and goes back to the very beginning the next day. This changes randomly.

31 posts
  • Located in Poland
yas_ says
SonicCube said
Why does it matter, if your item needs 3 or 7 days to be approved?

It does – imagine if I need 7$ more to request a withdraw by the end of the month. A difference of one single sale, which I can’t get just because my item is not accepted on time.

1123 posts
  • Located in Switzerland
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
SonicCube says

Well, then you have to calculate the maximum of seven days. And how do you know, if your item get’s accepted in time, it will also sell in time, to be able for a whitdraw ?

31 posts
  • Located in Poland
yas_ says

More time it gets, bigger the chance to sell (up to some point). The probability is definitely bigger if it is accepted, than when it’s not. That’s simple logic.

774 posts
+1 more
StudioEtude says

Looks nice, but the accuracy of the – causes a smile Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire

301 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
Reachground says
yasiekk said
SonicCube said
Why does it matter, if your item needs 3 or 7 days to be approved?
It does – imagine if I need 7$ more to request a withdraw by the end of the month. A difference of one single sale, which I can’t get just because my item is not accepted on time.

Not a big fan of the bar, but not really concerned either. I’m just wondering, since the minimum is $50, is it really that bad? At least for me I’d need several 100’s of $’s a month before I even think about making this for a living. Until then I rely on other sources of income and do this on the side.

Also this, from the even longer thread about the progress bar:

rabidcarrot said

Some technical details for those who want it: The new proofing process has reviewers proofing from a personalised queue of items based on their individual skill sets. So where an item may be number 12 out of 50 for one reviewer it may be number 35 out of 95 for another reviewer.

So a numerical placement in the queue no longer has as much meaning.
by
by
by
by
by
by