1373 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
dekurvajo says

Yes, i think i dont have to tell that you are one of my favorite colleague here. Im just started in november, and was not really active since january to may. But as i see your works its totally convinced me: it’s worth to belongs here and keep share, and uploading items onto this market. I should say congratulation to you but instead i say thank you. I guess Envato also should say thanks to you, because more than likely its not only me who look at you as a leading and and inspirative person here. Dunno my english was good enough to explain what i think…

924 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+5 more
joiaco says

Yes, i think i dont have to tell that you are one of my favorite colleague here. Im just started in november, and was not really active since january to may. But as i see your works its totally convinced me: it’s worth to belongs here and keep share, and uploading items onto this market. I should say congratulation to you but instead i say thank you. I guess Envato also should say thanks to you, because more than likely its not only me who look at you as a leading and and inspirative person here. Dunno my english was good enough to explain what i think…

Often the imperfect English expresses things better than the perfect, as in art – so i thank you from the heart for this kind and colorful expression, Dekurvajo. If we care about what we do, then nothing can deter us, we just keep going no matter what others may say or do. The community on GR are great ‘friends’ to share it with.

3732 posts
  • Located in United Kingdom
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
+8 more
ToivoMedia says

It’s inspiring to see someone so relentlessly creative on the marketplace. Keep up the good work!

1432 posts Determined to give you nothing but the best!
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
mrcharlesbrown says

So many beautiful words in this thread. It shows that you are loved by many “Joiaco.” I am wishing you nothing but the BEST and more grease to your elbow brother.

924 posts
+5 more
joiaco says

So many beautiful words in this thread. It shows that you are loved by many “Joiaco.” I am wishing you nothing but the BEST and more grease to your elbow brother.

:):)

924 posts
+5 more
joiaco says

It’s inspiring to see someone so relentlessly creative on the marketplace. Keep up the good work!

“Relentlessly creative”... i like that. Another way of saying ‘passionate about art’ or ‘addicted’! But perhaps it is age; as time goes by and other phases of life pass, you realize that ultimately all you leave behind in this world, physically and psychologically, is what you have created.

243 posts
  • Located in United States
  • Won a competition
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+5 more
deiby says

Congrats joiaco! :)

741 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Located in United Kingdom
+7 more
josweb says

Congratulations Jo! It has been a pleasure to have met you, you are an inspiration in more ways than one… xx :)

924 posts
+5 more
joiaco says

Congratulations Jo! It has been a pleasure to have met you, you are an inspiration in more ways than one… xx :)

Such a generous comment Jo, and it is totally relevant the other way round too. Thanks for all the support and encouragement.:)

1117 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 100+ members
+2 more
TanyDi says

As your big fan i’m very happy for you :-) It’s a pleasure every time when i saw your artworks here!!!! Good luck and much more sales !!!! btw i received today my red paw too….so i’m happy for both of us :-)

by
by
by
by
by
by